- The district in a city where Jews were compelled to confine themselves.
- The Jews of Venice were confined to the ghÃ¨to, in what is now the Arsenale district
- An economically depressed urban district predominently inhabited by members of one ethnic or religious group.
- Bedford-Stuyvesant and Brownsville are often cited as African-American ghettos.
- East Los Angeles is often thought of as a Hispanic ghetto.
- A district where members of one ethnic, religious, or cultural group are congregated, usually voluntarily.
- The Castro district of San Francisco is a gay ghetto.
- Beverley Hills is the ghetto of the glitterati.
6 letters in word "ghetto": E G H O T T.
No anagrams for ghetto found in this word list.
Words found within ghetto: